Whether you’ve locked in your special day with the love of your life or you’re yet to get engaged, just planning your wedding always, looking through wedspo and gathering ideas for your unique events is such an exciting experience! With styles and trends ever-evolving, we’ve asked our industry-leading wedding suppliers to look ahead and make […]
The Greek Club offers multiple venues for corporate events both large and small. Enquire to find out more or read on for some tips on selecting the perfect space for your next corporate event.
Celebrations are wonderful ways to recognise employee’s investment into an organisation. People who feel recognised and rewarded for their hard work make better employees and are more likely to stay with a company for the long-term. Whether you need space for a smaller get together to allow employees a moment to relax and re-energize or you are hosting an extravagant awards banquet to let key players shine in the spotlight, The Greek Club offers exactly what is needed to make your next corporate event a success.
When choosing the facility and theme of your next corporate event, there are a few helpful things to keep in mind that will help your event be a breeze from beginning to end.
- Match your facility to the mission of your organisation. A large corporation may benefit from an elaborate sit-down banquet in a formal space, but smaller organisations may wish to provide an environment that encourages mingling, such as a cocktail hour, and allows employees to get to know each other less formally. This type of networking can be vital to brainstorming in smaller organisations.
- Consider amenities when selecting the event venue. Conference rooms often offer WIFI and AV equipment, whereas some grand rooms and gala halls may not. All of The Greek Club’s premier event spaces are equipped with brand-new AV and complimentary WIFI for your guests. A slide-show of employee accomplishments can be inspiring, but only if you have all the equipment necessary to pull it off. Outline any special requirement to the venue management in advance to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Meet the needs of your employees. Facilities like The Greek Club that offers customisable catering are appreciated by employees and can often accommodate special needs such as vegan or food allergies. Don’t discount how much these little things can help employees feel appreciated.
Company events don’t have to be a headache or hassle. Selecting a recognised and reputable partner for your corporate events can help make the process easier and planning ahead ensures everyone is happy and appreciated.
Enquire now and allow our expert team to create a customised package that ensures the success of your next corporate event.
I hope everyone has had a fantastic festive season filled with lots of joy. We are excited to welcome you back to The Greek Club starting off a new year.
2018 was a huge year for The Greek Club. We underwent a complete refurbishment and were closed for more than 3 months. It was incredible to reveal our new venue to you all and to introduce our new restaurant, Nostimo. We have loved hearing your positive feedback on the changes we have made and are proud to have modernised and refined our cultural hub to be a true Brisbane icon.
As we move through the new year, our focus is on continuing to refine and perfect our service and offerings for our valued members and clients. As always, we will strive to offer the finest in Greek tradition, hospitality, and service, so that we may give back to our community and help to support the life-changing initiatives run by the Greek Orthodox Community of St George.
2019 holds many exciting ventures and we are so looking forward to sharing a memorable year ahead with you all. Here are just some of the events we have coming your way:
- Live Music Weekends returning to Nostimo Friday 1 FEB
- The Asklipo Association Concert: Elleniko Glendi on Saturday 2 FEB
- Avid Reader’s Book Launch: Jane Caro – Accidental Feminists on Thursday 14 FEB
- Nostimo Valentine’s Day Dinner on Thursday 14 FEB
- Malakas With Attitude Comedy Show with George Kapiniaris on Friday 31 MAY
- Sunset Fridays returning to Nostimo Friday 1 FEB
- Santorini Sundays return to The Greek Club on Sunday 17 FEB
Whether you’re dining at our award-winning restaurant Nostimo, or singing along at the next Greek concerts, or hosting your work or private events in our renovated function spaces – we can’t wait to see you at the club soon!
– Andrew Tambakis – General Manager
Choosing the best function space can be absolutely crucial to the success of your event. Keep reading to learn why.
Recognised as one of Brisbane’s premier function venues, The Greek Club does not take this title lightly. Having undergone recent renovations over 3 million dollars we introduce a brand new function space.
On the ground level we now introduce a space rivalling our Grand Ballroom on our upper level. Perfect for a more intimate gathering, our Olympus room seats up to 110 of your closest family and friends. With the ability to hang up to three chandeliers this room can be styled using height and depth. Allow your vision to come to life with our dedicated wedding coordinator Katherine who will be with you every step of the way.
Our all inclusive wedding packages include a three course alternate drop menu, pre- dinner drinks and canapes as well as select styling from the best in Brisbane. Click here to view our packages. Contact us today and allow our staff with over 40 years experience help begin your journey to the happiest day of your life. Click here to enquire or give us a call on (07) 3844 1166.
Styling- AV Ideas | Photography- Evernew Studios
Whether planning for yourself, your soon-to-be not so dependent child or a close loved one, 21st birthdays are an important milestone to celebrate and the execution is crucial.
The meetings and conference scene is continuously evolving and event planners, venues and caterers have an obligation to keep up with the latest event trends in order to provide the best offerings for clients.
Published on westendmagazine.com on May 9, 2018 Almost 45 years ago, a meeting place was built in West End that stood as a beacon for hospitality, family, celebration and conversation.
The Greek Club is the perfect venue for all types of university events – from university balls, graduations, alumni events, debutante balls and important charity fundraisers.
When Nostimo Restaurant & Bar opens in The Greek Club in mid-June, not only will it be the home of a refined, modern Greek menu created by the acclaimed Greek Chef, David Tsirekas
Published on ladybrisbane.com on May 23, 2018
(1821 in Sydney), it will also be home to cocktails with a twist – with the first to be celebrated, The Pomegranate Mojito!
Read the full story HERE.