FEBRUARY 17 @ 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
THE GREEK CLUB PRESENTS: SANTORINI SUNDAYS
A picture perfect lounge bar on our Grand Balcony. Sit back and relax while our live DJs transport you to the Mediterranean as the sun sinks into the city skyline.
Sip on island inspired cocktails like our famous pomegranate mojito and ouzo on the green, and indulge in Greek bar snacks designed by internationally acclaimed Chef In Residence, David Tsirekas!
Free Entry. 18 and over
A range of delicious food and beverages can be purchased on at the event!
- Dips & Pita: Tarama White roe caviar, Tzatziki Yoghurt, garlic, cucumber, carrot, Tyrokafteri Feta, ricotta, red peppers
- Haloumi Filo: Heirloom tomatoes, truffle honey
- Fried Calamari: Lightly dusted in rice flour with ouzo mayonnaise
- Chicken Souvlaki: With roasted Florina peppers, skordalia
- Pork Belly Baklava: Roasted pork belly, pistachios, dates, pork crackling, date mustard mastiha sauce
- SPAR-TACOS: Chopped pork belly, avocado tzatziki, spiced tomato salsa, toasted corn, smoked skordalia
- Greek Petit Fours
- Pommegranate Mojito
- Metaxa Espresso Martini
- Ouzo on the green
- PLUS beer, wines and spirits
- Sangria & SPAR-TACOS – $50: 1L carafe of our Santorini Sangria & 6 signature SPAR-TACOS (Chopped pork belly, avocado tzatziki, spiced tomato salsa, toasted corn, smoked skordalia). Ideal for sharing!
- Taste of Greece – $75: The ultimate Greek taster. 4 x cocktails of your choice + 2 x meze of your choice.