Terms & Conditions – The Greek Club: Win A Honeymoon Promotion 2018
- To be eligible to be entered into the draw, you must book your wedding reception with The Greek Club (29 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, ABN: 37143798097) between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2018.
- You can book your wedding reception for any available date in 2018.
- The wedding reception must take place at The Greek Club in 2018. If the wedding reception is cancelled or rescheduled to a date outside of 2018, The Greek Club will draw a new winner.
- Booking details for the honeymoon prize will be released to the winning couple within 5 days of the prize being drawn. However, the prize voucher will not be issued until the wedding reception has taken place. The winning couple will need to hold their wedding reception with The Greek Club in 2018 to redeem their prize.
One winning couple will receive:
- A 7 night accommodation certificate for Paradise Taveuni, Fiji, valued at $4,623. The certificate entitles the couple to:
- 7 nights in an Oceanview Bure for up to 2 adults sharing
- All meals – Full cooked breakfast, 1 course lunch and 2 course dinner
- FREE Tropical Fruit Plate on arrival
- FREE Paradise Massage – 30 minute massage per adult on day 1 or 2 of stay
- FREE Vuna Reef snorkelling experience with divers
- Return airport road transfers on Taveuni
- Complimentary Internet (on Resort tablet in the Main Bure)
- Complimentary Salusalu (Fijian floral lei) on arrival
- Complimentary Welcome Foot rub on arrival (15 minutes)
- Bure serviced daily
- Complimentary tea, coffee & cookies
- Complimentary Fijian Sulu (Sarong)
- Complimentary snorkelling gear hire (mask, fins & snorkel)
- A large selection of complimentary resort activities
- Return airfare for 2 adults from Brisbane to Fiji which must be booked through Atlas Travel West End (Shop G5, The Precinct, 12 Browning Street, West End, Qld, 4101)
- Connecting airfares for 2 adults to Taveuni Island must be booked through Atlas Travel West End (Shop G5, The Precinct, 12 Browning Street, West End, Qld, 4101)
Accommodation Certificate Terms & Condition from Bartercard Tourism:
- Travel: Valid until March 31 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Redemption exclusion periods: 20th December 2017 to 7th January 2018 and 24th December 2018 to 7th January 2019
- Each accommodation certificate entitles the bearer to accommodation for 7 nights in a Oceanview bure and the additional inclusions as outlined.
- No domestic or international travel is included – For flights and transportation call your Travel Agent. Bartercard Tourism cannot book or facilitate in the booking of flights on behalf of Bartercard members. We strongly advise you do not purchase airline tickets until your accommodation is confirmed. [Please note this is a condition on the Bartercard accommodation certificate only – The prize includes return airfares for the winning couple]
- Strictly no charges, substitutions, transfers, reimbursements for any unused portion of the Certificate.
- Accommodation certificate is available for up to 2 persons sharing.
- Additional rooms, additional persons or children will incur additional charges payable at the time of booking.
- Bookings/Redemptions are to be made via Bartercard Tourism only – please quote your accommodation certificate number and booking code at the time of booking.
- Purchasers and/or bearers are encouraged to redeem their accommodation certificate and make their booking via Bartercard Tourism well in advance of travel to ensure flexibility of choice for dates of travel.
- The onus is on the purchaser and/or bearer of the certificate to make contact with Bartercard Tourism as soon as possible after purchase to confirm the dates for their booking.
- Bookings are strictly subject to availability.
- For use on a consecutive 7 night stay.
- Available for use on new bookings only.
- Redemption exclusion periods: 20th December 2017 to 7th January 2018 and 24th December 2018 to 7th January 2019 – Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any additional expenses incurred during your stay must be paid in cash to the supplier based on their individual terms and conditions – the supplier will request a credit card upon check-in to cover incidentals, room charges etc.
- Accommodation certificates may only be promoted for re-distribution or re-sale via closed user groups – Certificates are not valid for open cash market retail sale.
- Not combinable with any other special offer.
- Once the accommodation booking has been confirmed, it is final; it is non-refundable, not transferable and date or venue changes are not permitted.
- Once the Accommodation Certificate has been purchased it is non-refundable.
- Accommodation Certificate is valid for travel for 12 months from purchase date – Certificates not redeemed and travel not completed before this time are non-refundable
- No travel insurance is included in this package. Bartercard & the resort strongly advise you take out travel insurance to cover unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances such as Acts of God.
Airfare Terms & Conditions from Atlas Travel:
- All flights must be booked through Atlas Travel
- Return airfares will be valid for two adults traveling from Brisbane to Fiji
- Return connecting airfares will be valid for two adults traveling from Nadi Fiji to Paradise Taveuni Island.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
- The winner/s (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winners. The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize and that he or she may be excluded from participation in the prize if the promoter or other organisers consider that he or she is not fit to participate.
Selecting A Winner
- The competition will close on 31 March 2018.
- One winning couple will be selected from couples who booked their wedding reception with The Greek Club between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2018 and whose wedding reception is taking place in 2018.
- Winner will be selected at random
- The winning couple will be drawn on Monday 2 April 2018.
Contacting The Winner
- The winning couple will be notified via email with 5 business days of the prize being drawn. The prize will not be issued at this time. The prize will be issued to the winning couple after the couple’s wedding reception has taken place at The Greek Club. In the event that the winning couple’s wedding reception is cancelled or rescheduled to a date outside of 2018, The Greek Club will draw a new winner.
- Prize will be awarded to person or couple named in the wedding reception booking provided the booking is under the name of the bride and groom. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify The Greek Club. A request to access or modify any information provided in the wedding reception booking should be directed to The Greek Club.
Publishing of Prize Winners
The winning couple’s names and photograph (with permission) will be published in various print and digital mediums including but not limited to:
- The Greek Club website
- The Greek Club social media accounts
- The Greek Club newsletters
- Local wedding or lifestyle publications – both print and digital
- The prize will not jackpot. The prize will be redrawn if that the winning couple’s wedding reception is cancelled or rescheduled to a date outside of 2018.
- There is no competition round in which players are eliminated.
You can contact The Greek Club at any time at:
The Greek Club
07 3844 1166
29 Edmondstone Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101